Give the gift of a wonderful experience. Order Online.read more
Friday Nights: Gypsy Guitar and Violin duo. Check out the entertainment schedule. read more
Homemade Baklava - A perfect endingread more
Mondays: 50% wine bottles with your dinnerread more
Takeout: Order online and receive a 15% Discountread more
Welcome to Zaytoon
Welcome to our hidden oasis in the center of Santa Barbara. A place where you can experience fresh and tasty Lebanese cuisine. A garden you can enjoy with your special guests. Experience the sounds of waterfall, the glow of little lights and the warmth of fire. Enjoy the memories to come and leave the details to us.
- Fridays & Saturdays Open till Midnight For our business hours please click here
- Teka - Thursday's Brazilian Jazz @ 7:30 PM. Enjoy dinner on our patio with a wonderful live performance. About Teka
- UCSB Graduation Weekend- June 14-16, 2013 Celebrate UCSB graduation weekend at Zaytoon. We recommend booking in advance as space is very limited due to the high volume of guests. Our event coordinator can go over menu, deposits and event details.
- New Dessert We are happy to announce a new homemade dessert. "Layali Lubnan" aka Lebanese Nights. A pudding made with fine semolina and cream. Sweet, creamy, and delicious; topped off with whip cream, banana slices, raw pistachios and honey.
- Update Hookah Flavors - April 17, 2013 Watermelon Freeze, Blueberry Grape, Blue Mist, Pineapple, White Grape, Guava, White Peach, Double Apple, and Sex on the Beach.