Welcome to the Zaytoon Online Reservation System
The reservation module will allow you to book a party for up to nine guests. For larger parties, please submit a Large Party Accommodations Inquiry on our website and we will contact you with the available options.
Once you complete your reservation online, a confirmation email will be sent to you from our reservation system. If there is no availability online, please select a different time slot or contact us by phone (805-963-1293).
- As a courtesy we will hold your reservation for a maximum of 15 minutes beyond the reservation appointment. Please contact us if your party will be running late.
- Please contact us if there are any changes to your guest count. Changes in guest count without proper notification may lead to reservation cancelation or delays in seating.
- Your party will be seated once all guest have arrived. Please make sure your party arrives on time to prevent any significant delays in seating.
- The majority of our seating is outdoors. Reservations may be cancelled if poor weather conditions (rain, high winds, ect) exist.
Fire Pit Tables & Specific Seating Policy
- Reservations online or by phone reserves a space for your party and not a specific table or section
- Fire pit tables are generally allocated to parties of 6 or more guests. All guests in your party must be present at the time of reservation otherwise your reservation will be allocated to another party.
-We may be able to accommodate smaller parties for a fire pit table during non-peak hours or days. We recommend making a request during the days of Sunday - Thursday. Fridays and Saturdays we recommend non-peak hours of 5:00 PM or after 9:00 PM.
- You may request a specific section (patio, deck, inside) and we will try to accommodate your request if possible.
Fire Pit Table Gurantee Procedure
- We may gurantee a fire pit for special events of parties of 6 or more under these conditions;
1) submit a request in advance on our Large Party Inquiry Form.
2) A minimum spending amount or fixed menu will be established.
3) A non-refundable deposit will be required in advance and the amount will be deducted from your total bill