Reservation can be made for parties up to nine guests maximum. For larger parties, submit a Group Events Inquiry and an event coordinator will contact you with the available options. If there is no availability online, please select a different time slot or contact us by phone (805-963-1293).
Fire Pit Tables & Specific Seating Policy
- Reservations online or by phone reserves a space for your party and not a specific table or section.
- Fire pit tables are allocated to parties of 4 or more guests. All guests in your party must be present at the time of reservation otherwise your reservation will be allocated to another party.
- In order to accommodate all of our guests' reservations in a timely manner, a 2 hour time limit per table will be provided.
- As a courtesy we will hold your reservation for a maximum of 15 minutes beyond the reservation appointment.
- Changes in guest count without proper notification may lead to reservation cancellation or delays in seating.
- Your party will be seated once all guests have arrived. Please make sure your party arrives on time to prevent any delays in seating.
- The majority of our seating is outdoors. Reservations may be cancelled if poor weather conditions (rain, high winds, ect) exist without notification.